Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet the Arby's Foundation Team- Courtney!









Meet Courtney Brown, she is the Community Relations Coordinator and Assistant to the Executive Director. Courtney started with the Foundation as an intern in May 2009.

We asked Courtney a few questions about her work, check it out:







1)    What do you like best about our new mission to end childhood hunger?

I love that we are keeping our focus on children, but focusing more closely on their primary needs. By resolving the issue of childhood hunger, we are increasing their opportunities to be successful in life.

2)    What is your favorite event or thing you like about working for the Foundation?

I really enjoy leading the employee volunteer program, the Arby's Good Mood   Crew. I think that it is so important to give back to the community and engaging our employees in these volunteer opportunities will raise even more awareness of the need in our community.

3)    What do you like to do in your spare time when you are not helping end hunger?

In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my dog at the park and with my family and friends. I also play in a kickball league, it is so fun!

4)    If you could be any Arby’s sandwich, what would it be and why?

If I could be any Arby’s sandwich I would choose to be the original Arby’s roast  beef sandwich. It’s classic and timeless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment